The Other Guest Rooms

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

New Posting and More!

I'm sorry that I have not posted lately, But in the words of my brother, Jared, "I'm not going to post something every day because sometimes I can't get around to it." My Vlog 2 will be Posted On The last day of school, June 10th. This Vlog will show me.After this vlogging and blogging will return to normal, Vlogs every Friday, and posts will be posted when I want. The reason why I have not kept up with this, I have been working on my Super Mario World ROM Hack. How have I been doing this? I am using a program called Lunar Magic. It allows you to change the levels and overworld in SMW without glitching. You Can get it here. You can download the required ROM here. The Emulator that is needed to use the rom is here.

No comments:

Post a Comment